A misty, drizzly start today but it was clearing by the time the first boat landed and ended up being a glorious day.
The day's gone quickly and without incident. Wildlife seems to be fairly quiet at the moment with very few seals, dolphins or porpoise to be seen. It's difficult when you've got jobs to do as we haven't got time to just sit. Also, I don't always know what I'm looking at! I'm getting better though.
Today I've seen a raven, two chough, a young linnet and a few stonechat - very pretty birds that make a "chht chht" sound. Quite a few around the farm. This is on top of the usual sea birds like Oystercatchers and the birds on the cliffs.
No boats tomorrow as it's Monday so I think it's path clearing again. We'll be checking a moth trap first thing so I'm looking forward to that. It doesn't look as though the blog is going to let me post any pictures on it this week so you'll have to see them on fb.
Lovely
ReplyDelete