Friday, 8 July 2016

Whooah, we're halfway the-ere

So, a "proper" blog eh? For someone as technically challenged as I am it's quite a feat for me to do this. But I do like talking so finding stuff to write about shouldn't be difficult!

We've travelled down to Marloes today as the boat to Skomer leaves at 9am tomorrow. West Hook Farm is home for the night where there is no electricity but the views are wonderful and an ice cream van visits the site!

We had a quick walk along the coast path to Martin's Haven, the cove where the boat goes from, and saw the Dale Princess ready to go. I must admit I'm not looking forward to lugging my bag and box of food up the 80 steps that lead up to the island!

So, the pressure is on me to be interesting and informative for a whole week... I'll do my best to take pictures so expect rugged scenery and maybe a puffin or two. Please feel free to comment as it will be nice to hear from people.

Tomorrow's early start means a rock 'n' roll evening of hot chocolate and people-watching (campsites are great for that) so I'll say nos da for now.

2 comments: